Thread: Vintage tools near Harrisburg/Hershey PA

Vintage tools near Harrisburg/Hershey PA

I'm making a quick day trip from Washington D.C. to Hershey PA today. I will be driving through Harrisburg. Are there any good spots, that anyone is willing to share, to look for some users?

Much Thanks,
    Andrew

If your going up Rt 15.Fayetteville PA is just west of Gettysburg with 2 good shops on Rt 30

Thanks Nicholas. We ended up going up a different route but we will likely be making the trip a few more times soon. I'll make a point to check them out.

Thanks again!

Next weekend is Patina in Damascus, MD.
    If the thunder don't get you, the lightning will.

Thanks Tony! I'm planning on being there. It will be my first PATINA experience, I'm looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Nemeth View Post
    Thanks Tony! I'm planning on being there. It will be my first PATINA experience, I'm looking forward to it.
    Don't forget to join! I haven't missed in about a decade, and plan on being there this year, though daughter #1 is expecting her second child on that weekend!

Early hour tailgating in parking lot, offers best deals and since you're so close, you should be there while it is still dark out to get the really good stuff, cheap. I would suggest if you're somewhat new to the game, to make a list of exactly what you're needing AND refer to it often. I am in need of gathering items for my two grandsons. Both are two, and I have to start putting their tool box stuff together, to preseve my stuff!
    If the thunder don't get you, the lightning will.