Thread: Renovo parts

Renovo parts

Does anyone know if this company is still in business? The website is up but phone calls and repeated emails have gone unanswered for the last week. Has anyone delt with this company lately ? Robin.

I would not do business with this company. I ordered a part from them a while ago, never got the part and it was a nightmare trying to get my money back. I finally did get a refund but it was not easy.

Website is down now.

I'd Second Jack's advice! I ordered a part from them that arrived damaged. After a very aggravating series of calls they blamed me for the damage and said they could not offer a refund and I would need to pay full price for a replacement, So now I am $200 in on a Lathe Pulley and It still hasn't shipped.

Renovo Parts is committed to keeping Delta & Rockwell machinery running smoothly with quality, original parts and compatible substitutes. I have ordered parts from Renovo Parts three times and each time the part has been perfectly compatible and has shipped and delivered within a week. Since Delta Machinery is no longer the company it used to be, I really really appreciate companies like Renovo Parts that help keep my machinery running.

Reading all of the negative reviews on Sawmill Creek made me skeptical of ordering from Renovo Parts even though I had ordered small inexpensive parts from them two previous times with great results. I broke the magnetic switch on my Delta Unisaw Model #36-844 and I needed a switch to make it function again. As usual Delta discontinued the part and Renovo Parts had a replacement part. They were the only ones I could find that had a replacement part online. I ordered the part on Saturday and it shipped out the following Monday. I have no affiliation with Renovo Parts, but I sure am glad they exist to provide the support that Delta no longer gives. I am a satisfied customer that is glad I didn’t listen to all the negative reviews on Renovo Parts. Sorry for all the people who have had a bad experience, my experience is just the opposite. This is my second post on Sawmill Creek because my experience seemed to be different then others who have posted.

So, both Timber and Russ decide to make their first post and revive a thread dead for 4 years aboiut a business. These posts seem a quite fishy to me! I never trust folks making their first several dozen posts here or worse yet, their first post....the lower the number of posts, the lower the trust IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Strauss View Post
    So, both Timber and Russ decide to make their first post and revive a thread dead for 4 years aboiut a business. These posts seem a quite fishy to me! I never trust folks making their first several dozen posts here or worse yet, their first post....the lower the number of posts, the lower the trust IMHO.

I agree. Not saying either one of them is shady, but I put a lot more stock into advice/experiences from people that I've become familiar with on the forum.

I also refuse to give much time or attention to the people who post photos/videos of their own work but never comment or contribute to any of the other conversations on here (fortunately, there is only a couple that come to mind).
    Tom