Thread: White's boots for woodworking

White's boots for woodworking

Wondered if any of you fellas have worn the White's boots out of Spokane for woodworking? I have heard glowing reports from firefighters to ranchers but not much from working with these boots on a concrete floor.
    Last edited by Lee Schierer; 01-30-2016 at 9:14 AM. Reason: corrected title

I have a set of their snow boots; great in snow but not so much on a concrete floor.

I wear Keen Detroit safety toed boots almost every day on concrete. They are great and very comfortable on the hard surface. I highly recommend them.

Which type are you looking at the snow boots will not be comfy but the logger boots are very comfortable , altho I haven't worn them on concrete they are good for outside all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Sutherland View Post
    Wondered if any of you fellas have worn the White's boots out of Spokane for woodworking? I have heard glowing reports from firefighters to ranchers but not much from working with these boots on a concrete floor.
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

I've heard they're good outside but haven't heard much about concrete