Thread: xy diasabled

xy diasabled

Just rec'd my epilog mini 24 and was doing a manual focus and somehow it returned home and now the xy disabled is on the control and I cant reset it. Ive tried turning it off/on to reboot but no luck. Ive looked over the manual but there's no troubleshooting that gives a fix. the air assist tube is against the bed so I'm thinking it will have to be manually cranked down??? any helpful suggestions out there would be appreciated. jim

Welcome to this forum Jim. Do a search in this forum and you will find several posts on this exact subject. The Search is in the upper right corner of this forum.
    I read recipes the same way I read science fiction. I get to the end and I think, "Well, that’s not going to happen."

To crank the table down manually, take off the front panel, grab the belt, and (gently) pull it to the right (at least on my mini).
    Longtai 460 with 100 watt EFR, mostly for fun. More power is good!! And a shop with enough wood working tools to make a lot of sawdust. Ex-owner of Shenhui 460-80 and engraving business with 45 watt Epilog Mini18.