Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gravograph IS800 spare parts

I ran into the same thing last week with an X lead screw off one of those. No longer available from Gravotech. I've been wanting to contact these guys about a replacement for the M40. Don't know if they'd do a one off, but may be worth a try. Sales@helixlinear.com. They're in Beachwood, OH. The Quality One tip may be the best. Good Luck, Let us know.

Nick Michalares

Hi Micheal I need the first circuit board where all the external devices plug into Pc.etc the machine has the older serial port . I’m not sure if the newer board with the usb input is compatible . If so would sooner that one . But not fussy just want to get it going. Plugged the pc in forgetting to turn off the engraver first damaging the system.

Gravograph LS 900

Hi Micheal do you have any circuit boards from a LS 900 old machine . Cheers Mark

LS900 Elec Rack

Which one do you think it is and I can get you a PN/quote.

Nick

LS 900 wit the serial port. Would like to upgrade to usb
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Michalares View Post

Nick

...consider passing on the USB- I had to have the X driver rebuilt in mine awhile back, was only $300 and change to fix, but they wanted $1200 to make it USB-able. I have an LS100 with USB connection, and it's no faster to load a job than my LPT connected LS900...
    ========================================
    ELEVEN - rotary cutter tool machines
    FOUR - CO2 lasers
    THREE- make that FOUR now - fiber lasers
    ONE - vinyl cutter
    CASmate, Corel, Gravostyle

Hi Nick how much for the board where the external connectors are Cheers Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Michalares View Post

Nick