Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gravograph IS800 spare parts

Gravograph IS800 spare parts

Hello everybody,

I'm working for a shop which is running an IS800 and a VX2 from Gravograph. I pulled the Y axis lead screw and cleaned the assembly, but the lead screw is worn beyond spec and it's producing lines which are far too wiggly. I'm wondering if anybody has a contact for lead screws for this machine, or if anybody has any experience in retrofitting older rotary engravers to accept aftermarket screws. Thanks!

Chris

You're pretty much going to have to contact Gravograph, and be prepared to bite a big bullet...
    ========================================
    ELEVEN - rotary cutter tool machines
    FOUR - CO2 lasers
    THREE- make that FOUR now - fiber lasers
    ONE - vinyl cutter
    CASmate, Corel, Gravostyle

Thanks for your help Kev, I should have said in my OP, I've already tried Gravograph in Australia and they told me 'time for a new machine' apparently they stopped selling the lead screws last year! So i'm hunting for hopefully someone who has a spare or two laying around that they would sell to me. I'm going to try the American branch of Gravograph today.

I'll get in touch with my local rep, if anyone knows where to get parts, he does. He can still get most parts for my 27 year old 5000XT machines...
    FOUR - CO2 lasers
    ONE - vinyl cutter

Wow cheers Kev, let me know what he has to say. I emailed the US and UK branches of gravograph today so I'll let you know if there's any luck. These machines are built like tanks and I'd hate to de-commission a perfectly working engraver because of one part!

PM me your PayPal email if anything arises and I'll sort you out with something for your time!

You might try Fred Schwarz at http://www.q1engravers.com/
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

Hey Mike

I shot off an email to Fred today, hopefully he can help me out. Cheers mate

In the mean time, i've dragged our VX2 down from our storage. Hopefully I can get the old girl running to make up for lost time!

Regards
    Chris

My rep is looking, hoping to get an answer monday!
    FOUR - CO2 lasers
    ONE - vinyl cutter

Gravograph LS 900. Does anyone have any circuit boards from a LS 900 co2 engraver

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Frew View Post
    Hello everybody,

I'm working for a shop which is running an IS800 and a VX2 from Gravograph. I pulled the Y axis lead screw and cleaned the assembly, but the lead screw is worn beyond spec and it's producing lines which are far too wiggly. I'm wondering if anybody has a contact for lead screws for this machine, or if anybody has any experience in retrofitting older rotary engravers to accept aftermarket screws. Thanks!

Chris
    I have a LS 900 gravograph co2 laser engraver . The main controller computer / motor driver unit needs fixing . Does anyone have one they don’t need and are willing to sell to me in Australia . Cheers Mark o

I had the same problem with my LS900 awhile back, X driver was bad...the factory fixed it for only $325, I was a bit surprised...

-and I never did get an answer from 'my guy', and this is the first the post has come up since so I've forgotten about it...
    FOUR - CO2 lasers
    ONE - vinyl cutter

Hi does anyone have any electronic parts from a gravograph LS 900 co2 laser engraver . My engraver stopped working when I turn it on the laser seams to start up and the main computer fired up but on the front panel the lcd display lights up but no message on it . The red and green lights don’t light up and none of the buttons do anything . Cheers Mark from Australia.

12. Mark
    Send me a message i might have what you are looking for

Quote Originally Posted by michael Schwab View Post
    Mark
    Send me a message i might have what you are looking for
    I need the first circuit board of the 7 in the computer frame. The one with the connectors from the external plug ins pc etc
    Thanks

Hi I need the first board. The one with the external connectors for the printer cable etc my LS 900 is about 20 years old. Cheers Mark

Hi Micheal I think I need the first circuit board of the 7 in the computer unit The one where all the external input /output sockets are on . Cheers Mark