Thread: Music lovers... check out today's "Google Doodle"

Music lovers... check out today's "Google Doodle"

They out did themselves with this one.
    Took me a few tries on a couple. It's been many years since my musical career ended.

m
    “Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity”

Blog Entries
    Ditto. Its been a few years since my serious playing days. Some of it still stuck but it did take a couple of tries on some of it ;-)
    "A hen is only an egg's way of making another egg".

– Samuel Butler

i get no sound is there a trick
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert Kemp View Post
    i get no sound is there a trick

Nope. I just clicked on it from my laptop, in the field, using another customer's wireless and it played fine.
    "A hen is only an egg's way of making another egg".

– Samuel Butler

Was this the Beethoven stuff?
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

That was cool. Missed last one first time, but finally got it. Thanks for posting
    When working I had more money than time. In retirement I have more time than money. Love the time, miss the money.

Fun playing with it.

Mike
    Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good.

Thanks for posting this! Good clean fun - my 5-year-old grandson liked it too! I've played all of those. Duh! - I did the first couple before I noticed you could listen to each puzzle piece. Much easier that way. :-)

JKJ

Why am I not getting any sound I run my cursor over the stings and they change color and move but I get no sound. I checked my volume and my sound mixer and everything is up to 100%. Everything else has sound.
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

I run my cursor over the stings and they change color and move but I get no sound
    I don't know what stings are but I click the little speaker icon in the lower right corner of each game tile and that bit plays. I did the first couple without notice the sound so that works but requires more thinking.

JKJ

I thought the strings are suppose to make sound when you run your cursor on them, heck they change color and move but I get no sound am I wrong on this assumption?

Quote Originally Posted by John K Jordan View Post
    I don't know what stings are but I click the little speaker icon in the lower right corner of each game tile and that bit plays. I did the first couple without notice the sound so that works but requires more thinking.

JKJ
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

I thought the strings are suppose to make sound when you run your cursor on them, heck they change color and move but I get no sound am I wrong on this assumption?
    Sorry, you've got me stumped on that. I don't see any strings at all and nothing changes color when I move the cursor. Each sheet music tile is enlarged and straightens when I click or drag but nothing changes color and nothing plays unless I hit the play button at the top of each puzzle or click the little icon in the lower corner of each tile. I'm using Windows 8 and Firefox browser. Puzzling.

JKJ

That was awesome. If you missed it yesterday you can find it here: http://www.google.com/doodles/celebr...ens-245th-year