Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Choosing co2 laser tube (3rd one in a year, 300hours 1st, 200hours 2nd)

1st to 5th is a national holiday so Lucy Chen from HX just told me
    You did what !

Quote Originally Posted by tadici mihai View Post
    who was your reseller? i can't get in touch with somebody from EFR... but i guess it's some kind of "vacation" there...
    Andy Zhu <andyzhu@bjefrlaser.com.cn>
    Longtai 460 with 100 watt EFR, mostly for fun. More power is good!! And a shop with enough wood working tools to make a lot of sawdust. Ex-owner of Shenhui 460-80 and engraving business with 45 watt Epilog Mini18.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Sheldrake View Post
    Try Andy Zhu
    talked to him, too... 4 tubes is MoQ...
    so, i guess, back to reci...

Do you keep your cooling-liquid-temperature low enough? (~19-20 degrees Celcius .. ~22degrees max)
    I spoiled my first tube within a year, probably caused by insufficient cooling (in summer up to 35 degrees...)

Kees
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Angry i guess

Quote Originally Posted by Kees Soeters View Post
    Do you keep your cooling-liquid-temperature low enough? (~19-20 degrees Celcius .. ~22degrees max)
    I spoiled my first tube within a year, probably caused by insufficient cooling (in summer up to 35 degrees...)

Kees
    i think i did... at least, my cw5000 chiller said it was at 20 degrees celsius... the room have AC, to avoid being hot in summer or too cold in winter times... starting chiller at least 45 minutes before laser, to alow water to be cold enough (not too cold, to avoid condesantion)...
    i did respect the amps, too...
    so, no, i don't wanna belive it was my fault...

but becouse of the efr policy to send at least 4 tubes, i will go for reci again becouse (again becouse) i don't have anyone to split order and can't resell the tubes because of warranty reasons (for new electronics law say you have to honor at least a year warranty)

I bought my EFR ZN series tube off ebay. Very happy with it. "sign-in-china " was the seller, arrived 1 day late but other than that, so far so good. I ordered on a Saturday it was supposed to arrive Wed-Fri but arrived the following Monday. Very well packaged. Popped it in an it worked like a charm.
    Trotec Speedy 400 120w, Trotec Speedy 300 80w
    Thunderlaser Mars-130 with EFR 130w tube
    Signature Rotary Engravers (2)
    Epson F6070 Large Format Printer, Geo Knight Air Heat Presses (2)

Angry question

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Winter View Post
    I bought my EFR ZN series tube off ebay. Very happy with it. "sign-in-china " was the seller, arrived 1 day late but other than that, so far so good. I ordered on a Saturday it was supposed to arrive Wed-Fri but arrived the following Monday. Very well packaged. Popped it in an it worked like a charm.
    how many days traveled? 1 day more or less should not be a problem...
    it came by boat or a fast delivery air service?

Air service
    Trotec Speedy 400 120w, Trotec Speedy 300 80w
    Thunderlaser Mars-130 with EFR 130w tube
    Signature Rotary Engravers (2)
    Epson F6070 Large Format Printer, Geo Knight Air Heat Presses (2)