Thread: Routerbitworld Customer Service

Routerbitworld Customer Service

Routerbitworld CS

I recently purchased a 6" Freud Dial-A-Width Dado Set SD-606 from routerbitworld.com, through Amazon. I was anxious to get the set because my CMT set was creating major blowout on my purpleheart box joints. I have time restrictions on this project and was glad the item was delivered 3 days before the quoted delivery date. I was very upset when I opened the package to find a Freud SD-206 dado set which I think is one of the lower priced, lower quality sets. I figured I would try the set anyway just to see if it would suffice for my project.
    While it did perform well, it made me realize that I wanted my original choice of a Dial-A-Width Set, eliminating the need of messing with shims. I also realized that it would be nice to have the 8" set instead of 6".
    I sent an email to routerbitworld explaining their mistake and my situation. Their immediate response was apologizing for the mistake, telling me I could try the SD-206, and if I liked it, that I could keep it and they would refund all my money for the more expensive SD-606, and only charge me $40 for the SD-206, which is half of it's $80 original price. Or I could return it and they would knock $100 off of the SD-606.
    When I told them I was interested in the 8"SD-608, they told me that wouldn't be a problem, and they would still only charge me the price of the 6" model minus $100 for my trouble. They refunded my money and shipped the 8" SD-608 immediately. I can't wait to receive my new dado set, and I have vowed to now purchase all my blades, bits, etc. from routerbitworld.
    I just cannot say enough about how much good customer service sways my purchasing decisions.
    I just thought I would pass on a good experience, among a world of poor customer service from many other companies.

Jim

West Central Alberta, East of the Rockies - West of the Rest
    Thanks for sharing your experience, everyone can sell online nowadays but customer service is what elevates a business to the next level.
    I'll bookmark their website.

Yep these guys have great service, and great prices.
    Only one life will soon be past
    Only whats done for Christ will last

Great Outfit.
    Best prices on a lot of stuff.
    Personal Service. Easy Returns.

Richard is great to work with. I purchase all my blades and router bits from him.
    Good prices, great customer service, fast shipping.

Yep, I'm a happy customer of them. Have bought a lot over the last two years and there were a couple of times an error occurred (like a wrong blade shipped) and they went beyond making it right (keep the blade we sent and we'll send you a correct one). BTW, they have a large inventory.
    Great guy to deal with.

I have bought a ton of Whiteside router bits from them and everything you all have described has been my experience as well. They are my go to source for bits. Never bought saw blades from them but they will be on my short list from now on.