Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Image Paint Software

In the foothills of the NM Sandia Mountains
    Just an FYI, Amazon Canvas is a valued sponsor of SawMill Creek.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

I'm eagerly waiting for this to be Mac friendly. Odd choice to just do Windows when it's an Adobe plugin. Such a big part of the Adobe user base (most of it?) has to be on the Mac OS. I'm an instant customer when this is Mac available.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilbur Harris View Post
    Yes, human drawn. AND....if you're like me that would be a lifetime project.
    And that pretty much sums up why I was vaguely underwhelmed by the whole thing: it automates the easiest part of the job.
    Yoga class makes me feel like a total stud, mostly because I'm about as flexible as a 2x4.
    "Design"? Possibly. "Intelligent"? Sure doesn't look like it from this angle.
    We used to be hunter gatherers. Now we're shopper borrowers.
    The three most important words in the English language: "Front Towards Enemy".
    The world makes a lot more sense when you remember that Butthead was the smart one.
    You can never be too rich, too thin, or have too much ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael Weil View Post
    I'm eagerly waiting for this to be Mac friendly. Odd choice to just do Windows when it's an Adobe plugin. Such a big part of the Adobe user base (most of it?) has to be on the Mac OS. I'm an instant customer when this is Mac available.
    If Illustrator plugins work like Photoshop plugins , as I suspect they do, at a minimum the UI portion of the plugin is O/S-dependent, i.e. not provided by the host app. There are ways around this (e.g. cross-platform libraries or Javascript), but you pretty much have to start out that way from the get-go: converting after the fact is not for the squeamish.
    Yoga class makes me feel like a total stud, mostly because I'm about as flexible as a 2x4.
    "Design"? Possibly. "Intelligent"? Sure doesn't look like it from this angle.
    We used to be hunter gatherers. Now we're shopper borrowers.
    The three most important words in the English language: "Front Towards Enemy".
    The world makes a lot more sense when you remember that Butthead was the smart one.
    You can never be too rich, too thin, or have too much ammo.