Thread: Color fill rowmark

Color fill rowmark

I jjust completed lasering some rowmark 1/16 inch , sky blue/white lasermax.
    I have noticed that there are some remnants of the blue overlay in the white layered area, not much but noticeable.
    As I don't have enough material to replace I must try to repair.
    Any suggestions for a cold fill? Maybe something I could find locally.
    I tried some whiteout and acrylic fill I use for granite engraving but they were too thick and left a "textured" look.
    I think preferably something thin.
    Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    TROTEC Laser, Roland SP300,SAWGRASS SG1000 Sublimation Printer, Q1 Mod New Hermes Vanguard 3400 Engraver, Daige Laminator, Next Wave Shark HD510 CNC

Laser it again at a higher speed and/or lower power, should clean up nicely. Also make sure you laser from the bottom up and the exhaust won't pull the residue over your freshly engraved part.

Thanks for the tips Gary , I'll definitely try them.
    Unfortunately I pulled the piece out and I won't be able to get it perfectly registered to re-laser.
    TROTEC Laser, Roland SP300,SAWGRASS SG1000 Sublimation Printer, Q1 Mod New Hermes Vanguard 3400 Engraver, Daige Laminator, Next Wave Shark HD510 CNC

Try a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser - they truly are magic! Just don't scrub too much as you will get scratches.

Thanks Gary I'll give it a try this morning.

FYI
    I ended up purchasing a "Craftsmart" paint pen at Michaels.
    The pens come in several different widths. I got the broad and medium.
    Paint consistency is perfect!