Hi guys,
I just picked up my G0766 from the shipping terminal yesterday, got it unpacked, set up and running last night. A few bolts on the packaging material were loose, but they were snug enough (and they were enough bolts) that nothing moved during shipping. The lathe didn't have any blemishes or anything. A few bolts on a couple of the nameplates/warning panels were a touch loose-- but only a quarter turn or so. Nothing important was loose (and I checked everything) and it runs like a champ.

Also, my Hurricane HTC125 chuck screwed right on to the spindle with the face of it flush and sung against the machined face/collar on the lathe. So try yours before you decide to file anything as some others talked about.

The tool rest is a bit high and I'll be raising that note with Grizzly.

I'm not posting this to flaunt or anything, I just wanted to offset a few of the "Only 4 people said they have a G0766 and 1 had problems so 25% of all of the machines must be cr*p". Mine arrived shiny and runs smooth. Besides the tool rest, I have zero complaints and quite frankly I'm still pretty darn excited about my purchase.