Thread: Need to buy a saw blade

Need to buy a saw blade

Hello. Anybody here an expert on saw blades? Where would be a good place to buy saw blades online with free shipping?

Blog Entries
    What kind of saw blades? Portable circular saw, table saw, miter saw, band saw? What are you cutting? solid wood, plywood, aluminum? I usually buy mine from Amazon. They have a good selection of most name brands and types of blades along with free shipping on orders over $35. More specialized blades are going to depend on the kind of blade you are looking for.
    Very broad subject, you need to narrow it down a bit.
    Larry J Browning
    There are 10 kinds of people in this world; Those who understand binary and those who don't.

I also order a lot from Amazon. I have more Freud blades than anything else but I have been impressed by my most recent purchase, a Oshlun, which seems very good, especially considering the price.

For 10", 40 tooth, general purpose blade, check out the Delta 7657 from Cripe Distributing. About $28 delivered to your door

Depending on what you are looking for, and what you are willing to spend, checkout Carbide Processors Inc. They are sponsors here and offer 10% discount to our members using the code "creekers". Their shipping is free for orders over $150.

Thank you, Mr. skelly, for the kind remarks.

If you need help we have some very nice ladies who answerthe phone.We carry several lines of sawblades and can custom build others as well.

Our products all come with a satisfaction guarantee and adiscount for Creekers.

Carbide Processors
    800 346-8274
    sales@carbideprocessors.com
    Last edited by Lee Schierer; 06-05-2015 at 7:29 PM.
    I'm a Creeker, yes I m.
    I fries my bacon in a wooden pan.

I know toolstoday.com sells really good Amana Tool saw blades, with a variety of circular blades. They have free shipping to all countries. Maybe you could try them out. Here is the link: http://www.toolstoday.com/c-207-saw-blades.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Wrenn View Post
    For 10", 40 tooth, general purpose blade, check out the Delta 7657 from Cripe Distributing. About $28 delivered to your door
    ^^^ This right here.

I got one and it was one of the English blades. I hear that the new production is the same specs but made in the USA. I doubt I'll ever get a Forrest when these are available for this kind of money because everything I read about these are as good as a WWII. The one I got is fantastic!