Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread: Official 2015 MLB Thread

Chris you might get your wish
    Thanks John
    Don't take life too seriously. No one gets out alive anyway!

Well the Cubs succeed in upholding their century-long tradition. As a Cards fan I don't know whether to be happy or sad.

At least I won't suffer the exhaustion brought on by having to stay up into the middle of the night for the end of world series games. It'll be another don't-care-who-wins series, though I'll root against the Mets as a matter of principle.

Quote Originally Posted by John A langley View Post
    Did you see the shellacking that Toronto got last night
    Tread lightly there, John my friend............. I think some of the shellac flew off the brush onto you last night, eh?
    When I started woodworking, I didn't know squat. I have progressed in 30 years - now I do know squat.

I'm happy the Cubs didn't lead their fans down the hall of illusions and prolong the inevitable. FWIW, if I followed baseball, I'd be a Sox fan. Born and raised on Da Souse Side.
    “Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness..." - Mark Twain

I have no illusion KC pitching is suspect sounds like we're going up against your buddy i'm not putting any money on the fact that KC is going to win it. If we have to play a seventh game will probably start Johnny Cueto he may have been good in the national but he's been stinking up the American league .
    Thanks John

Congrats to the KC Royals! I really thought that the Mets would take 'em with their pitching but the bats prevailed!
    Wood: a fickle medium....

Did you know SMC is user supported? Please help.

We're having a great time in KC: parade and party tomorrow. Especially gratifying to win in NYC and against their ace. And Pete Rose called it - "KC in five games."

That was a nail biter... I thought we were going to have to come home to win the title, but the Royals decided to wrap it up at NY!
    Only one life will soon be past
    Only whats done for Christ will last

It was a great playoff I thought the Royals pithing would let us down. They should be called the cardiac kids
    Thanks John

Blog Entries
    Congratulations John,

I'm sure you're thrilled the Royals are the champs!!!

PHM
    Last edited by Paul McGaha; 11-05-2015 at 2:39 PM.