Thread: Anyone Need a 10% Grizzly Coupon?

Anyone Need a 10% Grizzly Coupon?

Hi,
    I have a 10% off coupon for Grizzly that I don't need (I already used one for my G0766 order). I penciled down the code, but forgot to save the coupon-- so I am not sure on the expiration date, but I think it's in the next week or so. I'd prefer that it go to someone making a big purchase, but at the end of the day I can't be too picky.

PM me or post a reply and I'll try to get back to you shortly.

-Matt

Edit: The coupon is now spoken for
    Last edited by Matt Schrum; 04-07-2015 at 3:58 PM. Reason: Update

Very thoughtful of you to do this, Matt. I'm sure you made a member's day! Welcome to SMC.

I was about to order a bandsaw - do you still have the coupon?
    If not, no worries! Thanks regardless!
    Andrew

Andrew,
    Sorry about that, I do not have a coupon code any more. Congrats on the bandsaw purchase though!

Does anyone else have a 10% Grizzly coupon they will not be using? I am about to order the G0766 lathe.

Thanks in advance.

I do know when I requested their catalog, when it showed up a few weeks later, it included a 5% coupon on the cover. I don't know if that is standard or if I hit them at a good time-- but that's another option to consider.

Thanks, I did order their catalog, hoping to receive some coupon along with it.

Matt, the “Deals & Discounts” forum is where most post notices like yours. There are others beside turners who benefit with those coupons. In fact there is a good thread there now about a database of Harbor Fright coupons: http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthre...oupon-database

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Saffold View Post
    Matt, the “Deals & Discounts” forum is where most post notices like yours. There are others beside turners who benefit with those coupons. In fact there is a good thread there now about a database of Harbor Fright coupons: http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthre...oupon-database

Paul
    Thanks Paul, I'll keep that in mind in the future. I'm a bit new to the ins and outs of this forum, but I'm getting there

Looks like I do not have permissions to access the "Deals and Discounts" forum. I don't understand why they do this. I had to beg some administrator just for the permission to post a message.