Thread: 6" flex duct source

6" flex duct source

Can you guys recommend a source? Ive got some nice stuff, and some really crappy stuff and i cant remember where i got any of it. I believe mine is all the same diameter, but i hear there are differences between some. Amazon carries a few different brands, theres grizzly. ..

Edit: Never mind. The fine folks at Wynn enviromental are taking care of me. Good flex hose at a good price!
    Last edited by joe milana; 03-10-2015 at 4:47 PM.

Wynn's hose is good stuff. I have two different brands, Wynn and another - Jet?. When I run my hands on the inside of the stretched hose, one feels smoother than the other. Smoother should equal less turbulence/better airflow.

I have this stuff, and it's lasted for I forget how many years with daily use on jobsites: http://www.oneida-air.com/inventoryD...6-44C817778904}

Sorry link doesn't work, but go to ductwork, and then flex duct on that page.

Does Wynn have ducting too or just flex? I will need some filters and it would be great to get everything from them.

I'm pretty sure they only do flex hose. Look at their website though to double check

I have some Wynn hose it is good. Also bought some from McMaster carr. It is good as well. And if you buy a certain amount there is a discount.