Thread: Are you guilty of stereotyping Texans?

Are you guilty of stereotyping Texans?

Have no guilt. We really have 'em here. Saw this one today and had to snap a pic. Should have stayed and seen who was drivin it. Could of been a Gangsta rapper
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Phil in Big D
    The only difference between a taxidermist and the taxman, is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. Mark Twain

I heard once about a Texan who bought his 10 year old her own Caddilac but wouldn't let her take it out of the living room.
    Zack Jennings
    Refugee from the Pond

I think it's kinda funny

that you can actually buy a cadillac pickup truck from the factory finally.
    After all them years of Texan ranchers having it done for them.

I don't know Phil - they're awfull whimpy looking horns for a Texan's cadillac.
    God Bless America!

Tom Sweeney BP

I dunno...I feel kinda' sorry for the poor bloke who has to do engine work on that thing!
    I'd also heard that when they re-instituted the death penalty in Texas, they did it in a big way, too. No electric chairs for them. Nope. They installed couches!
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas

Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted.
    60 grit is a turning tool, ain't it?
    SMC is totally supported by volunteers and your generosity! Please help if you can!
    Looking for something for nothing? Check here!

I don't understand

Phil sent me that same picture claiming that was his car. Why do you change your tune now buddy???

We've got a guy in our area who has horns on his pickup that make those look like they came from a calf.
    What you do today determines what you can do tomorrow.

Naw I don't stereotype texans, I really like them. I just believe if you were born there and move to some other state, you should need a green card, cause Texas is whole 'nother country that just happens to be hooked to the USA.
    Mike-in-Michigan (Richland that is) <br> "We never lack opportunity, the trouble is many don't recognize an opportunity when they see it, mostly because it usually comes dressed in work clothes...."

Re: I don't understand

Originally posted by Ron Meadows
    Phil sent me that same picture claiming that was his car. Why do you change your tune now buddy???
    Backstabbin dawg!!!! Take a closer look in the background. That'll be the vehicle that'll be haulin' your lard arse around next month.
    Phil in Big D
    The only difference between a taxidermist and the taxman, is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. Mark Twain

Awwww, man! I always wanted to get me some of those. My FIL is even a beef-cattle farmer, but he doesn't let his bulls grow horns. I've even helped him clip horns on calves--probably the most sickening sound I've ever heard.
    Jason

"Don't get stuck on stupid." --Lt. Gen. Russel Honore

Blog Entries

Hey Jason!

Originally posted by Jason Roehl
    Awwww, man! I always wanted to get me some of those.
    There is a store in The stockyards in Old Fort Worth that has several sets of large "Long Horns". I think they do mail order.

Lee
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

Taxans

As a former resident of Ft.Worth, I did note one thing of special interest about that state's residents: "No sane person would have fought the Mexicans or the Indians for what is there, Thus Taxans are explained."