View Poll Results: Did you watch the Super Bowl?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yep

33 50.00%
  • Nope

33 50.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Super Bowl: Who watched and who didn't?

Really you didn't like the show wow I thought it was amazing, the color the light the fireworks, the costumes . Oh well
    Quote Originally Posted by roger wiegand View Post
    You bet! A few tense moments, and a finish that was hard to believe. Could well have been the best Super Bowl game ever. But what were they thinking with that halftime show? Weird/bad/ugly all rolled into one.
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Watched every play. Super game, probably the best of all time. Too old to be into Katy Perry.

I'm originally from Minnesota, and after having grown up watching the Vikings make it to 4 superbowls and then lose all of them, I'd pretty much given up on being a regular football spectator. But being in the Seattle area for most of the past 25 years, it's been easy to fall into watching the Seahawks from time to time, especially over the last two years. I was as dumbstruck as anyone else to see it end the way it did. Back to hockey for the rest of the season. Go Canucks!