Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seahawks comeback

Seahawks D won the first three quarters, mostly keeping GB out of the end zone. Fourth quarter both the D and the O showed up. I was nervous but never lost hope. Hawks are a great finishing team. And how about Richard Sherman playing with a useless left arm and still being tough?!
    Bracken's Pond Woodworks[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I almost broke away from the game at the four minute mark but glad i didn't. What an improbable finish by the Seahawks and a colapse by the Packers. wow! Richard Sherman was in lots of pain but hung in until it was over. Much credit to the Seahawks for not giving up.
    Last edited by Gordon Eyre; 01-19-2015 at 3:26 PM.
    Best Regards,

Gordon

OK, I'll come clean. I am a huge Seahawk fan, have been since 1979, the year before we moved to the Seattle area. I am also an equally hardcore SC supporter. I can't remember when I missed a minute of a Hawks or Trojan game and I record all the games so I can replay them at my leasure. The Hawks are now and have been a quality organization throughout their existance. It is truly gratifying to see them become so successful with Pete at the helm.