Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new GWEIKE LC1612 100/150w on board

To be honest Martin, I'd kick up with Weike in case you invalidate the warranty on a brand new machine. Electrics aren't in my pay grade so I'm not good for advice on that.

Daft question but is the wiring the right way round on the Z2? open circuit on the DY series means there is no path via the tube OR the power is going to ground from a leak.

cheers

Dave
    You did what !

Dave im expect that machine for 1/10 price western dont will be perfect. I have bit experience with electrics from school and i hope that this problems ill be able solve soon. Im affraid that return anything to china is mission impossible...What do you think with leak ? Leak in tube ? In the morning ill try spare tube .... May by is damaged but strange is that on tube isnt any mechanical damage ...

Thank you for your hints.

Martin
    GCC Spirit LS 20w,60W, 100w
    WEIKE LC 1612 90/130W RECI
    Morntech Fiber 30w raycus
    Haotian Laser Fiber MOPA 80w
    CO2 Galvo 35w
    Corel X6

Hi all,

now i have Z6 part working well but i have another issue. Im not able find in manual how modify configuration on my dualhead when i want use it single head. Im moved laserheads together but still machine stop moving in x axis when place where was second laserhed meet x axis limit ... there must be some configuration but i dont have idea where. I have Leetro 6565 and Lasercut 5.3

Thank you for hints.

Martin
    GCC Spirit LS 20w,60W, 100w
    WEIKE LC 1612 90/130W RECI
    Morntech Fiber 30w raycus
    Haotian Laser Fiber MOPA 80w
    CO2 Galvo 35w
    Corel X6

Hi martin. To use the whole table when you have both heads next to each other you need to change the table size in the user settings. For example if the table is 1000 wide then half of that would be 500. The table was probable set to 500 at the factory.
    You will need to subtract the distance between the heads from the actual table width, so the heads wont crash into the side. Try 950 in the case of a 1000 wide table and then keep you hand on the stop switch when you test.

My heads are always together and i never use both at the same time. Make the 2 heads the same hight so the have the same clearance. I put tape on the tubes so the get put back at the same hight after cleanning.

I also had water flow problem, and i had to turn that protection off in the settings. Now i always turn on the water and check to see if it is flowing before starting the machine.

I also recomend using extra silicon on your high voltage end of the 150 tube. Some people put a sheet of silicon over that end of the tube and others use silicon tubing over the high voltage line to prevent arcing.

Hope that helps. M
    shenhui 900x1200 dual tubes 150 & 60