Thread: Trotec Rotary Attachment Threads

Trotec Rotary Attachment Threads

Does anyone know what size the threads are that the cones screw onto are for the Trotec Rotary attachment?

Greg
    Trotec Speedy 300 60W, with Rotary Attachment
    Corel X8

I'm not 100% sure it will be the same, I only have a rotary for my Flexx400, not the speedy 300. I had a few parts custom made for me, and my machinist said the thread was M10 x 1.5 pitch, I didn't test myself, but I'll believe what he told me in this case.
    Trotec Flexx 400 120W/30W
    Trotec Speedy 300 60W
    Epilog Fibermark 20W
    Universal M-460
    Mimaki UJF 6042 UV Printer
    NewingHall NH300, NH400, NH450
    Ricoh 7700 Sublimation Printer
    CrystalBlast 3624 Sandblaster

Can these be picked up at the local big box place?
    Trotec Speedy 300 60W, with Rotary Attachment
    Corel X8

Probably. That's a pretty standard metric thread. If they don't have them, try a NAPA auto parts.
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

I bought some at Lowes awhile back when i was working on an adapter for my rotary to turn pens.

Blog Entries
    Greg,

Depending on your interests, it might be worth picking up a thread gauge. They sort of look like a thickness feeler gauge and normally have metric and SAE on the same unit. Dirt cheap and really handy. Also a drill and tap guide. I use them all the time since I am not one of those disgusting people who can glance at a screw and casually say it is a such and such with so and so threads.
    900x600 80watt EFR Tube laser from Liaocheng Ray Fine Tech LTD. Also a 900x600 2.5kw spindle CNC from Ray Fine. And my main tool, a well used and loved Jet 1642 Woodlathe with an outboard toolrest that helps me work from 36 inch diameters down to reallllllly tiny stuff.

8. Pen engraving adapter?

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Outten View Post
    I bought some at Lowes awhile back when i was working on an adapter for my rotary to turn pens.
    Hello Keith, do you have any pictures of your pen engraving jig?

Thank you, Ed

Ed, here ya go. I have engraved hundreds of pens since 2013 with this rotary.

https://sawmillcreek.org/showthread....graving+rotary