Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: A Time To Reassess Life's Priorities

Ken,
    Best of luck with this, and as others have said, hang in there.
    Rob

Fight the good fight Ken, we're with you.

Smile often, Laugh regularly and Hug your family every chance you get.

Brian and Kathy
    The significant problems we encounter cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them.

The penalty for inaccuracy is more work

Hang tough, Ken, we are all in your corner. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
    Martin, Granbury, TX
    Student of the Shaker style

Ken,

I just came across your post and I haven't read the replies yet, but let me add one more voice to what I am sure are hundreds of others wishing you the best as you fight this. You will be in all of our thoughts.

Bart

Hi Ken,

I know that you have everything in order, I too am a Cancer survivor...you have been down this road before...I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, if there is one thing I know about you, you are a great guy and I know you will back to your old self soon enough... Fight The Fight...

take care,
    Jim

Good thoughts

Ken

All the best wishes to you and your family, I echo all the thoughts of your fellow Creekers. Your gentle presence has been one of the defining factors to this forum, get well soon!

Jay

Ken---Wishing you the best possible outcome, know that you have the support of all of us here.

Dan
    Eternity is an awfully long time, especially toward the end.

-Woody Allen-

Critiques on works posted are always welcome

Good luck Ken. Keep a positive attitude. Don't hesitate to ask the Lord for a healing.

Greg

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie Hobbs
    Ken,

Hang in there. We have a pretty good group of Huntsville-area Creekers. Give us a call if there is anything we can do to help...
    and along with Bob. I say you can take it one day at a time and with God's help you can lick this. Good luck!

Ron & Fran
    Being "over the hill" is much better than being under it!
    He who dies with the most toys is nonetheless gone.

Sorry to hear about that Ken. Your presence on the creek continues to be inspiring. Hopefully everything will turn out for the best.
    The means by which an end is reached must exemplify the value of the end itself.

Priorities!

Ken,
    I am not a really great member of the church.

MY cathedral is the stars and the galaxies that brighten the skies of the darkest night over the calm waters of my home in far northern Wisconsin.

MY cathedral is my firm belief in the fact that: "The beasts of the wild shall be led by a child and the lion shall lay down by the lamb".

MY cathedral is my respect for the folks like you who have willingly shared their skills, knowledge and advice with those of younger generations.

I don't pray very much, Ken. However, that may give me an advantage because I don't "bug" GOD with a lot of extraneous tasks that I can handle myself or with the help of generous, wonderful folks like you.

I don't know of your beliefs. In fact, they are none of my business. However, I can assure you that my prayers are with you. You're one of the "GOOD GUYS"! I hope to see you back REAL soon - even considering the fact that you delete 97% of my posts!

Dale T.
    I am so busy REMAKING my projects that I don't have time to make them the FIRST time!

What can be said that already hasn't. Ken I will be praying for you and add you to my church prayer list. Fight on old rebel !
    "The element of competition has never worried me, because from the start, I suppose I realized wood contains so much inspiration and beauty and rhythm that if used properly it would result in an individual and unique object." - James Krenov

What you do speaks so loud, I cannot hear what you say. -R. W. Emerson