Thread: Ghost.......Tracking

Ghost.......Tracking

SawMill Creek is great. I have a "ghost tracking program" that tells how many "ghosts" each site has following your every move on the Internet when you visit the site. SMC only has one, a Google tracker. Every site visited has that tracker. It's good to see we can visit this site and not have everything we say sold to 55 different sites. Lucky for me the program allows for disabling the tracking.

Ghost tracking must typically rise as the Halloween season approaches! Please keep us posted as to this phenomenon

Learn something every day. Today I learned we have such high falutin' technology that we can track ghosts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "You don't have to give birth to someone to have a family." (Sandra Bullock)

I don't know if google extension Ghostery is what you are referring to but I tried (ghostery) it and can't remember why I disabled it after a couple of days,if I remember correctly I think it was too distracting ,I might give it another try now that you mentioned it.