Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brief review: Four miter gauges: 2 Incra + Osborne & Kreg

Incra 1000 SE here. I'd buy it again in a heartbeat.
    Bill
    On the other hand, I still have five fingers.

+1 on the Incra 1000HD. Worth every penny I spent on it.

Quote Originally Posted by lowell holmes View Post
    I have the V-27 miter gauge with a wooden fence attached. It is aligned so the end of the fence locates the cut.
    It does everything I want it to do.
    It's also easy to have use specific fences for the Incra miter gauges. Longer, taller, box joint cutting, whatever. It takes seconds to swap them. I have an early Incra miter gauge and didn't really care for the factory fence, it seemed bulkier than necessary.

Can't speak specifically about the 1000HD but everything I've ever purchased from Incra has been as advertised. I have the 3000se version that I picked up at an estate sale for some ridiculous price of 15 or 20 bucks. Bought the sled system new from Incra and couldn't be happier. Dead nuts accurate every time and works great for what I use the table saw for. Only downside I see about buying Incra products is that it's a little bit like getting sucked into the turning vortex. Hard to resist their other well engineered products.

Incra 3000 SE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by David Delo View Post
    Only downside I see about buying Incra products is that it's a little bit like getting sucked into the turning vortex. Hard to resist their other well engineered products.

Incra 3000 SE.jpg
    Yeah David, I can already see that happening. Good tools just seem to grow on you, dont they? I already find myself eyeballing other Incra products. Must. Somehow. Resist.
    Fred

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Skelly View Post
    Yeah David, I can already see that happening. Good tools just seem to grow on you, dont they? I already find myself eyeballing other Incra products. Must. Somehow. Resist.
    Fred
    This is a problem!! I have their Fence/joinery system on my table saw/router table combo, along with their Mast-R-Lift II router lift, Clean Sweep DC setup and the 1000HD. I would have more of their products if I had the money.
    Earl