Thread: Powermatic 95 Scroll Saw

Powermatic 95 Scroll Saw

So I found a Powermatic 95 Scroll Saw on Craigslist today - Cheap. Only problem is that it is missing the upper blade holder (see third photo below). Anyone here used one of these machines? Any idea how tough it will be to find the upper blade holder? I'll try over at OWWM as well, but this is my regular forum so I am trying here first.

Also, what is YOUR idea of cheap for this machine??

Thanks,

Jon

00V0V_dmyBgCPyn7E_600x450.jpg00c0c_ikSD4SizaE6_600x450.jpg00v0v_2Wl6dgZDpJO_600x450.jpg
    Man advances just in proportion that he mingles thought with his labor. - Ingersoll

I had a Powermatic 90 scroll saw and it was fantastic. I paid and sold for $300 which seemed to be the going rate for PM90's in good shape. I'm not familiar with the 95 but they look to be nearly identical machines.

the delta parts fit and that what i used for mine because the world is a wash with Delta donor machines.

jack
    English machines

I know this is an old thread but I picked up a Powermatic 95 and have to say Jack that yours is beautiful. I too need to setup the upper clamp. Jack, do you mind giving some info on what delta upper blade clamp I need to look for. This is my first scroll saw so I have a lot to learn. Thanks in advance for your time and effort.