Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: CE Jennings socket chisels

I'm 71 years old now, going on 72. I've done an inventory of my various chisels and thought about the work I want to do over the next few years. I've decided that I'll be placing these chisels up on eBay sometime during the Fall at an optimistic price. At the same time, I'll be listing them on the Classified page here at a lower, more reasonable price. The EBay auction will be over within 3 days if that is still an eBay option. I'm fairly confident they will go out the door quickly, one way or the other.
    Last edited by Ron Kellison; 07-15-2019 at 8:55 PM.
    Best regards,

Ron

You haven't really been lost until you've been lost at Mach 2!

I am a procrastinator by nature. I finally got around to listing them at an "optimistic price" on the famous not-to-be-named website. It will be interesting to see what reaction a listing of C.E. Jennings Arrowhead chisels gets out there in the cruel, mercenary world of auctions and tool vultures! I put a starting bid at a sufficiently high point that I won't be a raging mess if someone gets a great deal!
    Best regards,

Ron

You haven't really been lost until you've been lost at Mach 2!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Kellison View Post
    I am a procrastinator by nature. I finally got around to listing them at an "optimistic price" on the famous not-to-be-named website. It will be interesting to see what reaction a listing of C.E. Jennings Arrowhead chisels gets out there in the cruel, mercenary world of auctions and tool vultures! I put a starting bid at a sufficiently high point that I won't be a raging mess if someone gets a great deal!
    Ron,

Too funny, and MsBubba thinks I'm bad. I'm saving the two posts to show her the next time she is on my case .

Thanks,

ken