Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Suggestions for USA sourced Chinese laser

I've been looking at units on Toolots website. The prices aren't bad, but getting information from them hasn't been easy. I've tried email, phone, and chat. The email never got responded to, the phone was not helpful, and the chat was some kind of service that did not have any information, but offered to email the manufacturer. The units are supposed to be in stock in the US. Has anyone had any experience with them? Thanks for your help.

2. Hi Dave,

I see in your signature that you use a Ray Fine with EFR tube, what's your opinion of this machine ? I'm in the process to acquire a 9060 laser cutter/engraver and in my short list I have one manufacturer from Liaocheng. Any advice will of great help.

Thanks in advance.

Rivo

Quote Originally Posted by Rivo Razafindratsifa View Post
    Hi Dave,

I see in your signature that you use a Ray Fine with EFR tube, what's your opinion of this machine ? I'm in the process to acquire a 9060 laser cutter/engraver and in my short list I have one manufacturer from Liaocheng. Any advice will of great help.

Thanks in advance.

Rivo
    Last time Dave posted here was 2016, you might to start a new Thread and ask that question.
    Last edited by Bill George; 03-27-2021 at 1:20 PM.
    Retired Guy- Central Iowa.HVAC/R , Cloudray Galvo Fiber , -Windows 10