Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Pole Barn 40X64X16

This was two weeks ago before the popper arrived

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Looks like my photobucket pictures are still showing up here. I stopped posting as the images were not showing up here and on woodnet.

Lot has changed in the shed in last year!!! LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Heidrick View Post
    Looks like my photobucket pictures are still showing up here. I stopped posting as the images were not showing up here and on woodnet.

Lot has changed in the shed in last year!!! LOL!!
    So...do tell...and do show...
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Added a mezzanine second story in the North East corner. 210sq and floor at 10' It belonged to a company that rented it to trade shows. Its steel and free standing. Has track lighting underneath. I added the Vinyl plank flooring. Stairs and original floor were carpet. It is used a a arts and crafts spot for my wife and kids.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

Wow...that upper level is nice! Good score...
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

I moved the CNC routers under the mezzanine. One of the routers is becoming a CNC Plasma machine. I added a screw compressor as well to cut down on compressor noise. I also added 50W Chinese laser and its air comes from the shop air. It has a true chiller and runs Lightburn and Lightburn camera. I also built out an electronics test bench area.

6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg

My youngest, Lily who is 10, got into making cutting boards. At some point I bolted on a Diode laser to my Joes machine. It does some engraving. CO2 is much nicer laser. Lily aslo printed a fairy - that is like 6 different prints. I cut the 3D angel on the Joes out of 2" Cherry. The angel file is from Vitalie Diaconu, a designer from Moldova and his team. He runs a site called 3DWave. They have sweet 3D designs for CNC. He also sells on Etsy too I believe.

11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg14.jpg15.jpg

Here is the Joes under the mezzanine with its dust collector.
    I also put the 3D printer in an enclosure that was a free from FB marketplace actual convienent store Donut cabinet LOL. I installed an outlet in it. Has crazy gas shock doors and lights in it.
    The electronic bench got a Hakko soldering pen setup finally.
    I found a JDS Multirouter in Indiana for a deal so made that drive.
    I also am setting up a Welding bench area this week. Went to a multiprocess Miller ACDC 220. It does AC and DC tig both, mig, and stick. You can leave both gases set up all the tim and mig and tig torches/gun/pedal connected and Pro Set switches from each process with just a tap of pedal or pull of mig trigger. Just set your thickness of metal and go.

16.jpg17.jpg18.jpg19.jpgweld table.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Becker View Post
    Wow...that upper level is nice! Good score...
    thank you bro. I have crazy pictures setting it up LOL. Steel beams at 10' with John whose forks only lift level to 6.5' LOL. It was awesome though. Guys made cad drawings of setup. Glad I had those. Attachment bolts with 1" dia bolts with 1.5" heads. I had to buy a new socket and open end wrench for that large.

Nice update. When I first saw the donut cabinet I thought it was a high end 3D printer. The mezzanine is cool.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

I just spent some time looking through the 3DWave site. He has some impressive models.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Vitalie has a club A 12 month subscription for $300 I think it costs. I have well over 1100 of his files now from that subscription.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Heidrick View Post
    Vitalie has a club A 12 month subscription for $300 I think it costs. I have well over 1100 of his files now from that subscription.
    Mike, is that 3Dwave.org you are referencing? I see where plans are for sale but no annual fee. Am I on the wrong site or am I overlooking the annual fee part?

club A was Vitalie's club before he started 3Dwave websight and his etsy store. ClubA is a facebook group Vitalie Diaconu started. We get all the files via a dropbox link.

If you guys want a link to the group, friend me on facebook and just let me know and ill send the invite. You can join without paying for the subscription. Lets you see all the files he is working on.