Thread: Greatings from the Owl's Nest

Greatings from the Owl's Nest

That's what we call our home in Maine - its a long story.

When I left this place after Memorial Day it was raining - it had rained the entire week before Memorial Day. When I got here Thursday night it was raining, and it rained all day yesterday and now is is drizziling and foggy - what happened to the weather in Maine??

The weather service promises good weather starting today - I'll beleive it when I see it - I did get the boat in last night, but who wants to fish in the rain? I'll wait 'till it clears - then I am going after that eight pound bass.

This shingles virus still has a grip on me so I can only be active for a few hours and then I have to rest - I got this thing while I was here over Memorial Day - maybe I'll get rid of it while I am here over the July 4th holiday.

Pictures of the bass will follow as soon as I can catch the thing.
    Ray
    Semper Fi

Unhappy

Hi, Ray, I wish we coud get some of your rain. It's been over a month since the last rain.
    Earl

Well, it has to rain somewhere...

Enjoy your time "up north"! Relax, refresh and don't forget to chase your better half around a bit...
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Send some of that rain to the Midwest. We need it bad!! Hope your shingles will ease up and let you enjoy the fishing...Send pics of the big bass
    Jerry