Thread: Cheap Treo tricks.

Cheap Treo tricks.

My development company uses Palm Treos for our PDA/Cell phone.

One of my fellow employee's Treo called me, on its own last night at 1:45 AM. It also left a message, the same one the individual uses when he doesn't answer, i.e. - "Hi there, this is Steve, leave me a message".

I could blow this off as simply weird, but it happens to other people in the company and from different Treos.

Anyone out there have a similar experience with their Treo? Sprint is our carrier.
    Michael in San Jose
    Non confundar in aeternam

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Perata
    My development company uses Palm Treos for our PDA/Cell phone.

One of my fellow employee's Treo called me, on its own last night at 1:45 AM. It also left a message, the same one the individual uses when he doesn't answer, i.e. - "Hi there, this is Steve, leave me a message".

I could blow this off as simply weird, but it happens to other people in the company and from different Treos.

Anyone out there have a similar experience with their Treo? Sprint is our carrier.
    My wife and I have Treo 650s. We have never had an experience similar to yours; but then, we know and trust each other. Besides, if one of us placed a late night call to the other, the caller would be caught immediately due to our normal sleeping proximity.

I do seem to get an inordinate number of funny cat photo calls. Since they are of our cats, I am less prone to blame it on the phones.

Our carrier is Cingular. I recall they did had a crank call option, but why would I want to pay for what often comes naturally?

...Bob

I have a treo 650 and have not had the problems you described. It is a great little gadget though.