Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Limited by being just a "Member"?

I do it hybrid, but that's cuz thats the way it was. I'll try it the other way and see if I like it better.
    I got cash in my pocket. I got desire in my heart....

Blog Entries
    I became a contributor because of the Classifieds section. I have saved a TON of money there, so it is no big deal for me to pay to play. (Thanks Sawmill Creek!) I have noticed that if I do not sign in then I have limited view of threads. I also agree with those that said the FAQ section should be the FIRST thing a non-member is able to see. I would think a regular (contributors would likely be regulars) would be less likely to look at the FAQ's.

Whenever I come here, it's log in, click "New post" once I read the first post I am interested in I click then change to Linear, never had a problem seeing all threads. Tried the other styles on other sites and just to confusing. Each to there own, I guess.
    I am not saying go kill all the stupid people......
    I'm just saying let's remove all the warning labels and let the problem sort itself out.

Quote Originally Posted by Judson Green View Post
    I do it hybrid, but that's cuz thats the way it was. I'll try it the other way and see if I like it better.
    Tried it, don't like it, switched back to hybrid.
    I got cash in my pocket. I got desire in my heart....