Thread: Braille Spacing

Braille Spacing

I just downloaded v1.3 of the braille plugin since I am now running X6 - 64bit on Windows 8.1. I was running an earlier version of the plugin that was not 64 bit compatible. Both versions work very well; thank you.

After reading a few of the posts, I noticed that the spacing between dots was a request that was recommended. Specifically, that it go from .09 to .1 between dots (center to center).

My question is; Was this request implemented? When running v1.3, I measured the distance and it is still .09.

I run a CNC machine with a hardware attachment that inserts the braille balls automatically. There is an issue when you have large blocks of text that the tool has a difficult time placing the balls because the spacing is too close.

Can you let me know if this is something that can be implemented in a future release of the software. It would really help out on our production of braille signs which incorporate large text areas.

Thanks

Funny this must be the day... I posted the same question over here. http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthre...raille-Spacing