Thread: Looking thru The Doggie Window

Looking thru The Doggie Window

MY best friend, Smiley Riley just loves to hang out in the wood shop. Frequently he has to stay back in the house when there is too much activity, noise, dust, etc going on in the shop.

While I work he will patiently wait, often for hours, behind the closed door waiting for it to open so he can get back into the shop.

The solution was the DOGGIE WINDOW.

To read and see more about Riley and the wood shop go to" http://www.peterspirito.com/Doggie%2...gie_window.htm
    Last edited by Peter M. Spirito; 05-11-2014 at 6:20 AM.
    See my other projects at www.peterspirito.com

That's such a thoughtful and affectionate thing to do for a buddy. Clearly he wants to be with you whenever he can.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." -- Will Rogers

This all reminds me of this : http://message.snopes.com/photos/sig...phics/dogs.jpg

Smiley Riley has a great dad. That is spectacular.

What a great idea. I have several critters that run back in the house when the tools are running. Drives my wife nuts because she says they sit by the door and keep "calling" me. I think I just might have a new project on my hands ! Where would we be without our furry companions?
    Dick Mahany.

Super idea.

Rick P

thanks the many compliments.

and now when i am spending hours in the shop sanding i just look over at the door and there is my best buddy still keeping me company.

I have a border collie, and she would not allow me to work if she were in the shop.She thinks my full time job is rubbing on her. I bought her to help me handle cows, but she is scared of cows. But she earns her keep anyway.

Blog Entries
    Great window. I added a metal grill to our wooden fence so my dog can look out.

Riley and Tinky used to stand at the front door and bark. Then I raised the blind 6 inches so they can see out and there is no more barking.

I like it.