Thread: Rotary device

Rotary device

Thanks to all for the help with my software issue. It's a helpless feeling when they don't send all the documentation. Can anyone help me with plugging in the rotary? The cable end is a green female plug with three wires.

Thank you to anyone that can help me out.

Bryan Bone

Blog Entries
    Bryan,

You might consider putting your laser make and model in your signature. That way we all know what equipment you are asking about. Check out anyone's signature on the forum and you will see what I mean.

Otherwise, can you tell us what machine make and model you are using please?

Thanks!

Dave
    900x600 80watt EFR Tube laser from Liaocheng Ray Fine Tech LTD. Also a 900x600 2.5kw spindle CNC from Ray Fine. And my main tool, a well used and loved Jet 1642 Woodlathe with an outboard toolrest that helps me work from 36 inch diameters down to reallllllly tiny stuff.

Thank you id. The engraver is made by Shenhui Laser, the model is a 5030 I think.
    PRO CO2 ENGRAVER CUTTER LASER ENGRAVING MACHINE AUXILIARY ROTARY DEVICE 50W

you need to plug it in where your Y stepper is plugged in. DO NOT UNPLUG THE Y AND PLUG IN THE ROTARY WHILE THE MACHINE IS ON!!!
    Pete James
    Awardmasters
    40W G Weike