Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Health issues

Health issues

Last Thursday morning I suffered a major heart attack. I am currently in the ICU at a local hospital and I am recovering. I am hopeful that I might be able to leave the hospital this Thursday but it's too early to predict how fast my recovery will be.

Aaron and Jackie will be taking care of things here until I am back home. Some services such as shipping DVDs will have to wait until I am back home.

Keith

Wow Keith, very sorry to hear that. Must have been minutes after talking to you on the phone. Get well soon! If you need anything, I'm just down the road, don't hesitate to ask. Hopefully they'll get you all sorted out and you'll be good to go in no time.
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

All the best Keith. I will be praying for your speedy and complete recovery.
    Paul

Take care of yourself and do what the doctors tell you. Hope you have the quickest recovery.

I am thankful we are having this conversation. Take care of yourself and get well, we will take care of things here.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

All the best to you Keith. Wishing you a fuill and speedy recovery.

George

Take care , get well . Will be looking forward to your speedy return.

Get well soon, Keith!

Sorry to hear this...Get well soon..

I wish you the best and take your time and make a full recovery.

Blog Entries
    God speed at your recovery.

jtk
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

We're all glad you made it through ok Keith. Get well soon.
    Fred

Blog Entries
    Wow, what a shocker. I hope you heal quickly and get back on your feet soon. Listen to the doctors.

Best wishes
    Lee
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

Wow, that's a shock. I hope you're better soon.

Mike
    Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good.

Life always seems to turn on a dime and when we least expect it. Hope you recover soon and get back to what you enjoy.

Take Care...