Thread: What happened to my meet and greet posting?

What happened to my meet and greet posting?

Could someone tell me where it went?

Keith,

Go into your profile and click on all threads created by user. You will see it listed.

Your Post
    Jeff Sudmeier

"It's not the quality of the tool being used, it's the skills of the craftsman using the tool that really matter. Unfortunately, I don't have high quality in either"

Jeff,

I guess some people here thought it was a bad idea as they deleted it from my posts. Anyway it is may 13th 2006 and in Frankfort Kentucky

Oops, I thought you were talking about your Swap Meet post
    Jeff Sudmeier

"It's not the quality of the tool being used, it's the skills of the craftsman using the tool that really matter. Unfortunately, I don't have high quality in either"

Jeff,

here is the link I posted in the topic . Link removed by moderator.

Keith,

The thread in question was moved to the Moderators Forum since it was demmed to be commercial is nature which violates the TOS.

Posts made by
    Members with direct commercial affiliation, and with the apparent intent of using SawMill Creek for the sole purpose of promoting a product or service will be subject to removal. Members with direct commercial affiliation are defined to be those Members who stand to benefit financially from such a promotion.
    Last edited by Ken Salisbury; 06-23-2005 at 9:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Ratliff
    Jeff,

here is the link I posted in the topic http://creekside.ratlifflogging.com
    Keith,

Your post was moved, as it is an advertisement for a for-profit commercial event, of which you are the proprietor. Please review the terms you agreed to.
    _Aaron_
    SawmillCreek Administrator

Blog Entries

Reason for deletion

I suspect that the link might have been deleted because it does not meet the TOS for this site. Links to our own commercial sites for purposes of advertising are not permitted.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

Sorry about the confusion guys!! Didn't mean to drag this one out...
    Jeff Sudmeier

it's non-profit as the proceits go to the humane agency in Frankfort,....Thanks

Not a ad for a commercial item or company....terms of services say nothing about non-profit events.

Your website doesn't say anything about where the proceeds go.
    _Aaron_
    SawmillCreek Administrator