Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Laser Forum File Attachments

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Outten View Post
    There is always a possibility that I will resume offering file attachments so keep your eyes open.

Any chance you may resume this? I would love to buy this from you or someone else. Can send money today.

Thanks,
    Nick

If at least a dozen people want to order the Laser Form file attachments I will take the time to review them and get the files ready to copy. They would be shipped on thumb drives so I would need to get a current price before I can give you an exact cost. I have to review both 2017, 2018 and 2019 to complete the current file list. The 2020 file extraction will be done the first week of January 2021.

Thread bump , so are you taking orders or a head count or do we just wait till Jan?
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

In, depending on cost of course.

Head count, just need to know that enough people want the files so I don't waste my time.
    The cost should be very reasonable, I will check the current cost of thumb drives and post the cost if we have enough people.

6. Count us in.

I'm interested.

Me, too please!

yes! (plus characters to get me to 10)