Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Laser Forum File Attachments

I have found thumb drives for ten bucks but I am still looking for a better deal if I buy them in volume.
    I will make those of you who have already posted in this thread an offer...you send me a thumb drive and paid shipping envelope and I will copy for free untill the first of February.
    Last edited by Keith Outten; 01-13-2021 at 11:40 AM.

i am intrester. getting lazer in few months.

Keith,
    We are going to be running up your way to go to the Home depot in Gloucester this weekend.

Can I drop off a Thumb drive on my way up at your door step or if you prefer social distancing, I can just mail it?
    Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Outten View Post
    I have found thumb drives for ten bucks but I am still looking for a better deal if I buy them in volume.
    I will make those of you who have already posted in this thread an offer...you send me a thumb drive and paid shipping envelope and I will copy for free untill the first of February.
    How about $2.49 for 16gb with reasonable shipping based on how much you buy?
    https://www.microcenter.com/search/s...ortby=pricelow

Ron

I would like to get one too if possible.
    120w Trotec Speedy 400 with rotary and cutting grid table. And now acquiring an endless collection of woodworking tools.

Count be in also

I would also be interested in the files.
    Thanks Scott

If there is no charge for the files why not put them up on DropBox (or other cloud storage service)? You could password protect the file in order to maintain control of who gets to use it, and you could remove the file at anytime.
    Shenhui 1440x850, 130 Watt Reci Z6
    Gerber Sabre 408

I really think we all need to get what Keith is offering at what ever price he's thinks is reasonable . He's put a lot on time and work into finding the files , and getting them out of the threads. A few bucks for his time and it all goes to the cost of running the creek .JMHO
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Rob Damon, your welcome to drop by but give me a call to let me know when you are going to be here. PM sent with phone number.

Rich Harman, will DropBox allow a file over 20 gig?

Ron Selzer, I will check out your link. I am swamped today but I will check it out tonight.

You can get my address from the Donate button on the blue menu at the top of any page. The same address you would send a check to.

Bert, thanks but since there will be so few people asking for the laser files I am happy to copy them for free.

Will DropBox allow a file over 20 gig?
    I just checked and the basic free account only gives you 2GB of storage.

They have a promo that provides an extra 25GB of free storage for the first year but they charge to keep it after that.

The max size for a single file is 50 GB, of course you need to have an account that supports that much space, the free accounts are limited to 2GB.

I have 5GB available that you are welcome to use if needed, the post you made a couple days ago indicated that the files totaled 2.05GB in size.

Dropbox offers extra space to new accounts via referrals. I Believe it is an extra 500 MB for both the new user and the person providing the referral.

You could use my referral link to gain the extra space necessary for the 2.05 GB of files.

http://db.tt/h8GvjqO3 I fully expect this link to be removed, I don't think that I qualify for the extra space anymore (I've maxed out) but it should still work for the new user.
    Shenhui 1440x850, 130 Watt Reci Z6
    Gerber Sabre 408

As stated by someone else, the max file size for DropBox is 50 Gig per file.

I have a paid DropBox account with 2TB of storage, and would be happy to host the file for you if you wish as well.
    Epilog Fusion Pro 48 - 120 Watt
    OMG Laser 60W JPT MOPA Fiber
    Mimaki UJF-6042MkII e UV Printer

14. I'd certainly be willing to kick in to pay for Dropbox if that were necessary.

I'd be interested as well!