Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Laser Forum File Attachments

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Outten View Post
    There is always a possibility that I will resume offering file attachments so keep your eyes open.

Any chance you may resume this? I would love to buy this from you or someone else. Can send money today.

Thanks,
    Nick

If at least a dozen people want to order the Laser Form file attachments I will take the time to review them and get the files ready to copy. They would be shipped on thumb drives so I would need to get a current price before I can give you an exact cost. I have to review both 2017, 2018 and 2019 to complete the current file list. The 2020 file extraction will be done the first week of January 2021.

Thread bump , so are you taking orders or a head count or do we just wait till Jan?
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

4. In, depending on cost of course.

Head count, just need to know that enough people want the files so I don't waste my time.
    The cost should be very reasonable, I will check the current cost of thumb drives and post the cost if we have enough people.

6. Count us in.

I'm interested.

Me, too please!

yes! (plus characters to get me to 10)

I'm in too, if still doing in Jan.

Keith will the flash drive be organized like all CDR's in folder, DXF in a folder ect or will it just be everything globed together
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

The file attachment looks like this:

Screen Shot 2020-12-27 at 2.00.26 PM.jpg

The list is not by file type but its easy to search the list by file type in most operating systems.
    I'll check on the local price for thumb drives and let everyone know what the cost will be ASAP.

We are so close to being able to download the 2020 files I will wait until after the first of the year to review the files and share the information.

Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 6.07.23 PM.jpg

Just finished going through last years file attachments, the pic above is the current status for 2003 though 2020.
    Here is the folder list.

Screen Shot 2021-01-12 at 11.15.10 AM.png

I shared a pic of the file listing in an earlier post.
    Note that in most of the older folders you will find some real treasures. In the past a lot of people here shared project files and drawings, the last few years most of the attachments are hardware/problem related pics. One of these years if I live long enough I intend to extract all of the drawings, PDF's and other vector files from every folder.
    Last edited by Keith Outten; 01-12-2021 at 11:26 AM.

I might have missed it, but did you ever figure out a price for this treasure trove?
    You said something about pricing out thumb drives I believe.