Thread: Fisherman Scene

Fisherman Scene

Hi all, I need to engrave a Black Granite tile for someone with this design, anyone know where I can find this design or something very similar please? Thank you
    Attached Images Attached Images

Saurav;

You have the artist's name why don't you Google it and see what you can find. And as he reserves copyright of the artwork you would need to ask him if you can reproduce it anyway.
    Guy Hilliard

Sawdust and Noise

Trotec Speedy 400 w 80W, rotary attachment, vacuum table, cutting table, lamella bars

AXYZ 4008 w 7 position ATC, Servos, Vacuum, pins, laser digitizer

CorelDRAW X6,
    Rhino 5,
    Aspire

Mark
    In the Great Northwest!

Trotec Speedy C25, Newing-Hall 350 (AMC I & HPGL), NH-CG-30 (Carbide Cutter Sharpener)
    Sawgrass 400 Gel Ink Printer, CS5, 5/9/x6 CorelDraw

San Jose, Ca soon to be Mariposa, CA "Gateway to Yosemite"
    Blog Entries
    Have you considered www.fiverr.com? I've used them in the past. Pick someone on these site, send them an example of what you want the finished design to look like, then pay the $5. They have many great artists. I've used them twice and since I paid for it, they are mine to use as many times as I want.
    [/SIGPIC] Epilog Mini 24 - 45 watt, 3 Melco Amaya's with DesignShop, Roland PC-600 Printer/Plotter, Roland Camm-1 and 1050 plotter and a 6 color 4 station screen printing press. CorelDraw X3,X4 and X5 plus PhotoGrav 3.0