Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trotec Speedy 300

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Hintz View Post
    What's an extra 3,300 miles between friends...?
    A lot of swimming
    You did what !

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Sheldrake View Post

I am moving but only 170 miles not 3,500

cheers

Dave
    170 miles from anywhere in the UK is in the middle of the ocean, isn't it? Might as well swim a little further
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

I hate you guys

I'm off to South Wales, middle of the valleys

cheers

Dave
    You did what !

Well my equipment arrived today :-) now I'm waiting for commissioning and training next Monday. Very pleased so far!

Congratulations!!!
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Crawford View Post
    Well my equipment arrived today :-) now I'm waiting for commissioning and training next Monday. Very pleased so far!
    Monday? You'll have put 2 coats of wax on the cabinet and had 4 sleepless nights by then
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Shepherd View Post
    Monday? You'll have put 2 coats of wax on the cabinet and had 4 sleepless nights by then
    You were right about the sleepless nights, but it was more like 2 than 4! Here's a first attempt at a ceramic tile and my branding on the bottom of a bowl. Having a lot of fun!

image.jpgimage.jpg

Cheers, Steve