Thread: Anybody else getting disconnected here, today?

Anybody else getting disconnected here, today?

Written 3 replies in the last few minutes. Each time, I get disconnected from SMC before I can push the "submit" button.
    Fred

I am having trouble writing replies, I have to type and retype each word a number of times to get the letters to stick. It's like it is trying to spellcheck and locks the page after every couple of letters, opens the page, allows a couple of letters, then locks and spell checks it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Shane Copps View Post
    I am having trouble writing replies, I have to type and retype each word a number of times to get the letters to stick. It's like it is trying to spellcheck and locks the page after every couple of letters, opens the page, allows a couple of letters, then locks and spell checks it again.
    I'll wager you're using IE 11. There are discussions about that in the Tech Support forum.
    Never, under any circumstances, consume a laxative and sleeping pill, on the same night

Thanks Myk. Turns out Im using Dolphin. But the problem has cleared up since yesterday, so I guess we'll see.
    Fred