Thread: Woodpeckers "One Time Tool" squares

Woodpeckers "One Time Tool" squares

Has anybody received their Woodpeckers "One Time Tool" squares yet?

My wife ordered them for my birthday. That was in September and I still haven't received them!

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jason White; 01-22-2014 at 1:20 AM.

My last and only order took well over 6 months but I was warned so I just went with the flow.
    Chris

Everything I like is either illegal, immoral or fattening

At the Woodworking Show in Indianapolis they indicated March would be the time they were available.

I ordered one in October at WIA and was told late January.

My only one-time-tool experience was making an order for the 18 in triangle in July and receiving it in December. I kept telling myself, patience grasshopper patience.

While the triangle is quite nicely made, I probably won't find myself buying any more one-timers. I buy tools when I need to use them. If I bought tools just because "I'll use them in the distant future", then I would have a shop full of unused stuff.

I ordered one through Woodcraft many months ago. I got a notification last Friday that the expected ship date was pushed back (again) to February 7.
    Chuck Taylor

My wife ordered gap gauge set last April for my b day and every month kept getting delayed ship email but in end received tool in i think October. It is great tool but think for all the wait time better be that I reallllly want it.

Woodpeckers was supposed to be in their new plant last summer. Instead they are in the middle of the move now.

Remodeling the new plant ran late. (This is probably understandable for many of you who have built a house, new shop, new plant or similar.)

They also have a bunch of multi - ton, precision machines that need to be moved and installed.

Woodpeckers is not happy and working on it as best they can. We let them know for our customers.

If you are one of our customers we will refund your money and then resell it to you when they are ready if you still wish to purchase it.

Sincerely,
    Tom Walz
    Carbide Processors
    I'm a Creeker, yes I m.
    I fries my bacon in a wooden pan.

Best bet is If you have a store in town or near by, call and see if they have what you are looking for. I was in Orlando last year and went by the Wood Craft store and they had some Woodpecker tools in stock including the square.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Walz View Post
    Woodpeckers was supposed to be in their new plant last summer. Instead they are in the middle of the move now.

Remodeling the new plant ran late. (This is probably understandable for many of you who have built a house, new shop, new plant or similar.)

They also have a bunch of multi - ton, precision machines that need to be moved and installed.

Woodpeckers is not happy and working on it as best they can. We let them know for our customers.

If you are one of our customers we will refund your money and then resell it to you when they are ready if you still wish to purchase it.

Sincerely,
    Tom Walz
    Carbide Processors
    Thanks for the info Tom!!! Woodpecker should have jumped in much sooner with an explanation. I have several Woodpecker tools and am used to sloooowwww shipping and not just for one-time tools but the delays of late have gotten me concerned. Now that I know I fully understand. I ordered a 50" rule in November I think and still haven't received it.

Jack

Thanks for letting us know, Tom!

FYI -- I checked the Woodpeckers.com site yesterday and my squares are now supposed to ship in mid-February. Oh, well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Walz View Post

Sincerely,
    Tom Walz
    Carbide Processors