Thread: Cored Bowls

Cored Bowls

Here are 4 more sets of cored bowls. Sorry for the pic's but they are going out the door as we speak. Takes me more time which is frustrating trying to make sure the sanding is done well and my eyes don't work. Anyway these are finished with Antique Oil. The size ranges from 13", 9", and 4 1/2". They are spalted maple and cherry. What is so funny is I haven't sold a bowl in 2 yrs now all of a sudden I have orders for 4 sets but guess I won't complain at $165 a set.

Oh and Tony De Masi they cherry bowls are from the log that you so kindly gave me. It surely was a pleasure to turn and I am tickled at the way they turned out. I have a set that we are keeping for us. Thanks Tony.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Bernie

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.

To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

great work Bernie.......hope you can have those eyes done soon, it will take a lot of stress off you, its amazing the difference in night driving much less daytime

Your vision problems have not effected your turning skills, these are great!

Nice sets Bernie, hope you will get past the eye problem soon, keep on keeping on ;-))
    Have fun and take care

Nice job Bernie.

Thank you. Well they called and said eval appointment is 2/4. They said the surgeon will do a eval and map the eye. Once that is done he will schedule to get the work done.

Charlie I have started letting the wife drive at night if it is of any distance. Headlights when coming at ya are like a hugh starburst. lol
    Bernie

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.

To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

You know your market Bernie, but $165 for three bowls? No wonder you have a demand for them.

Beautiful work, as always, Bernie. Best of luck with your eye thing!

Dang Bernie, you make those of us that don't have eye problems thinking maybe we should wear gauze over our eyes or something Seriously, nice looking sets of bowls, good luck with your procedure.
    When all is said and done--more is usually said than done.

Congrats on the sales Bernie. I'm happy to see that you got to that cherry so quickly too.
    Tony

"Soldier On"

Wow, not sure I'd sell a cored set for only $165, but if you are happy with it... Those look great, Bernie. Cool that you got 4 orders, too!

Hey, Tony, nice pic of you and Grumbine.
    I drink, therefore I am.