Thread: iPad, Chrome, and pics

iPad, Chrome, and pics

Didn't know this until just now so maybe it's not news but Chrome lets you upload pics directly from the camera or existing pics. Even from 12,000 feet over Lake Erie--amazing!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Matt Meiser; 12-06-2013 at 9:41 AM.

Matt, are you bored on your flight by any chance? It is nice to snap pics with my android phone and then have them automatically on my other computers, all of which now run a chrome browser. I'd sure hate to go back to a pre google world.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Rozmiarek View Post
    Matt, are you bored on your flight by any chance?
    How'd you guess?

The Chrome thing is cool though so you don't have to use Forum Runner on the iPad.

Blog Entries
    Dropbox is another method of accomplishing this (for those who are not in the Chrome world or who are multi-platform).

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Portland View Post
    Dropbox is another method of accomplishing this (for those who are not in the Chrome world or who are multi-platform).
    Yes but with any cloud solution it's a two step process--upload to the cloud then here. Or worse people just link them and later the image links get broken. With Chome on an iPad/iPhone you can upload directly to here, something you can't do with Safari.