Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ft Greely needs bowl blanks

I could send a few bucks or some aromatic cedar. Has anyone started a collection?

Ernie

Ken,

If you're shipping UPS or Fed Ex, they will not deliver to a P.O. Box. I'm not sure about the US Postal Service, but I think they need a street address also. Last time I checked, UPS was the cheapest way to go.

I would be willing to donate a few bucks to the shipping fund. I agree with John, an independent, trustworthy person should handle the money.

My son is in the Air Force right now and stationed in San Angelo, Texas until med July when he will be moved to somewhere in New Mexico. I'm thankful he is able to stay on US soil! He doesn't have much to do where he's at, so I can just imagine the guys (and gals) in Alaska have even less.

Jean

Huntsville, AL (The Sun and Fun Capital of The South)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Holland
    Ken,

If you're shipping UPS or Fed Ex, they will not deliver to a P.O. Box. I'm not sure about the US Postal Service, but I think they need a street address also. Last time I checked, UPS was the cheapest way to go.

I would be willing to donate a few bucks to the shipping fund. I agree with John, an independent, trustworthy person should handle the money.

My son is in the Air Force right now and stationed in San Angelo, Texas until med July when he will be moved to somewhere in New Mexico. I'm thankful he is able to stay on US soil! He doesn't have much to do where he's at, so I can just imagine the guys (and gals) in Alaska have even less.

Jean
    I believe you could also send to this address, adding "ATTN: Robert Kline"

Director of MWR/Department of Morale, Welfare, and Recreation
    "ATTN: Robert Kline"
    Building 702
    Fort Greely, Alaska 99731
    "If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high - but so are the rewards" - - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant
    Ken Salisbury Passed away on May 1st, 2008 and will forever be in our hearts.