Let me start off by saying this group is awesome, everyone is friendly and willing to help and give advice on just about anything, from beginner tips to those advanced trade secrets many people other people try to keep to themselves.
I currently have a few different laser engravers, 2 Epilog and 2 Universal and after many frustrating experiences with the Epilog 36EXT (but the fiber has been fantastic thus far) and their customer support in attempting to fix it, I was looking into purchasing another Universal laser. The current ones I have are fairly old, but they are still workhorses that require only the routine maintenance and a few minor fixes over the years.

So my first question is does anyone run the Universal ILS 12.75? I was looking into getting the dual laser configuration with a 30Watt and 75Watt for both engraving and cutting of some materials up to about 1/2 inch.
I'd be interested in any feedback you have about this laser, or similar new models.

Now the longshot... does anyone in the Chicagoland or nearby states own the Universal ILS 12.75 with a similar configuration that would be willing to let me stop by and check it out?

I've already put together a sample package of goodies that I engrave/cut on a normal basis to send to Universal, but the feedback from actual customers and owners who use it on a daily basis like all of you guys and gals is extremely helpful because it's the bluntness and honestly that the salespeople skimp on!

Any information or general support experiences are greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Keith