Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: McFeely's, FreeStuff Winner Feb 17, 2003

Re: Keith,my request....

Originally posted by John M. Cioffi
    Here's what I want to win.
    I like this better it doesn't cost as much & is a left tilt saw, so I could afford a 8" jointer too.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I usually find it much easier to be wrong once in while than to try to be perfect.

My web page has a pop up. It is a free site, just close the pop up on the right side of the screen

Exclamation Let's remember

We need to email McFeely's, individually, and thank them for supporting the Sawmill.
    Every deed plants a seed.

I have found McFeely's a good company to deal with even on small scale,and only use their screws. Just a customer. Halsey

How can I get this thread to disappear? It keeps appearing at the top of my screen even though there has not been a reply since the 17th.

I thought we were trying to keep it at the top until the next winner showed up.
    I usually find it much easier to be wrong once in while than to try to be perfect.

My web page has a pop up. It is a free site, just close the pop up on the right side of the screen

Huntsville, AL (The Sun and Fun Capital of The South)

It is intended to be on top

Originally posted by Jim Martin
    How can I get this thread to disappear? It keeps appearing at the top of my screen even though there has not been a reply since the 17th.
    It is kept on the top to make people aware (especially new members) that the program exists. I am sure it will stay there until the next winner.

Ian's Free Stuff Prize

Ian did receive his square drive assortment from McFeelys, I had placed a sticky on this message until Ian had the time to acknowledge receipt of his "Free Stuff" but Ian has been too busy, I have removed the sticky so the message will not continue to be at the top.

Thanks again to the nice people of McFeely's for their contribution to our "Free Stuff" program. We are looking for a second company now who may be interested in contributing a free prize to one of our members at SawMill Creek.

Smile Sorry for the delay...

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the delay in posting again to this thread. I've been recovering from a small crisis here at home related to a toilet, my 5 year old son and many, many gallons of water Did I mention that all this happened on the floor right above my garage/workshop. You get the picture...

Anywho...

I want to thank Keith et al as well as McFeely's for the wonderful gift. I've purchased a few items from McFeely's in the past and have been very impressed with their fastener products and service.

Here's a picture of the nice gift I received:

It's McFeely's sample set of 12 different size square drive screws (100 each) along with these nice labeled stacking storage containers. They even threw in a couple of screwdrivers.

Thanks again,

-- Ian