Thread: CorelDraw help PLEASE

CorelDraw help PLEASE

Can anyone tell me what happen to my hairline color box in the bottom right hand corner of CorelDraw. I am using CorelDraw X6, it only has the one little box for the fill not the outline anymore. I am pretty sure it is something I did accidentally but I have no idea what it is. Can anyone tell me how to get it back?
    God Bless,
    James & Zelma (Psalm 18:2)
    "Inscriptions Of The Heart"
    Texas
    ~A person is only as good as their word~

When I select a graphic, I have on my upper menul bar, under "Property Box" a pen width icon and pull down , is that what you are looking for?

or F12 / Shift F12

Right click on bottom "status bar".. select "customize"... "reset to default" that will restore pen and fill color boxes
    Last edited by Mark Sipes; 10-08-2013 at 5:14 PM.
    Mark
    In the Great Northwest!

Trotec Speedy C25, Newing-Hall 350 (AMC I & HPGL), NH-CG-30 (Carbide Cutter Sharpener)
    Sawgrass 400 Gel Ink Printer, CS5, 5/9/x6 CorelDraw

When you right-click on a blank space in your toolbar, do you have check-marks on both "lock toolbars" and "status bar" in the pop-up menu?
    I read recipes the same way I read science fiction. I get to the end and I think, "Well, that’s not going to happen."

I have it in my property bar, or my pen outline but

missing outline box.jpg
    God Bless,
    Texas

O.K. foolish is what I feel . . . I just had to grab it and pull up . . . now isn't that funny? Just checking to see if you guys were paying attention : ) Thanks for your help and input anyway, you are all still great in my book!
    God Bless,
    Texas

Part of your screen is cut off by something else. You should also have a line below the coordinates in the lower left corner that list the document properties. Try dragging the entire window up and see if it appears. If not, click on the minimize and then maximize buttons and see what happens. Either way, something else is cutting off the Corel window.