Thread: Fonts for Engravelab

Fonts for Engravelab

Hi, I'm working on matching a customer's fonts with my Roland EGX-300 using Engravelab Expert V 7.1 and can't seem to find a 3 or 4 line Roman font. Can anyone direct me to a download? Thanks in advance -stephanie
    True Cut Engraving
    Epilog Helix 45 watt, Roland EGX-300, Sublimation

Mine is version 7.1 and it is listed as Romain_e3. Romain is how it's listed in case you suspect a typo.

It is an upper and lower case caps font. In other words no standard lower case.
    Last edited by Mike Null; 09-25-2013 at 2:10 PM.
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

Are you sure you loaded all fonts during install. I have 3 line Times Roman (and several others) under the Line Fonts Pull Down Directory (using 7.1 Pro)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Mark
    In the Great Northwest!

Trotec Speedy C25, Newing-Hall 350 (AMC I & HPGL), NH-CG-30 (Carbide Cutter Sharpener)
    Sawgrass 400 Gel Ink Printer, CS5, 5/9/x6 CorelDraw

Thanks for the replies, I do have the Romaine, Romain e3 and Romain i3 fonts - but am looking for one with lower case letters. Matching a 3 line and 4 line engraving done through the Xenetech software. Cumbersome to power on the computer with that software loaded, export to USB drive, bring USB to other computer with Engravelab and import....I'd really like to be done with the Xenetech equipment.
    True Cut Engraving
    Epilog Helix 45 watt, Roland EGX-300, Sublimation

Sounds like you already know the answer.........
    Mark
    In the Great Northwest!

Trotec Speedy C25, Newing-Hall 350 (AMC I & HPGL), NH-CG-30 (Carbide Cutter Sharpener)
    Sawgrass 400 Gel Ink Printer, CS5, 5/9/x6 CorelDraw

There are a set of truetype line style fonts that I think came with Coreldraw x3 or 4. The names begin with a "G".
    Hilton Lister. NZ
    GCC Spirit 60w. Meistergram 912, Gravograph IT, Old Roland Vinyl Cutter, Hand engraving, Retired

The EngraveLab font you are looking for is named Romaine UI. If you cannot find it, I have a font for EngraveLab I drew up many years ago ,which will do the job (3 Line upper and lower case roman).
    Hilton Lister. NZ
    GCC Spirit 60w. Meistergram 912, Gravograph IT, Old Roland Vinyl Cutter, Hand engraving, Retired